Criminal Litigation & Bail
Have you been charged with a criminal offense?
Regardless of the plea, South African citizens enjoy the presumption of innocence and the right to an attorney.
Make sure you get the defence you’re entitled to by letting us fight your case for you.
Once we have consulted with you, we can represent you at all court appearances. as We will ensure that your constitutional rights to a fair trial are upheld, in that no unreasonable delays are permitted in the State’s finalisation of any investigations against you.
We take particular care in advising you of your rights, as well as the strength of the State’s case. We always consider alternative dispute resolution / mediation and written representations for you to serve time in a community service programme instead of jail.
- Bail Applications
- Appearing in Magistrates and Regional Courts
- The High Court
- The Supreme Court of Appeal
- Assistance and guidance is also offered to victims of crime
We provides a full range of litigation services. Our litigation department strives to serve our clients in a professional and personal style with experience. We uphold a strong ethic of hard work, integrity and fairness to clients.
Unfortunately often the only solution is recourse to a court of law. In these cases, employing our capable and effective legal professionals assures that all cases are properly prepared and managed in all respects.
Our litigation services include:
- Alternative dispute resolution
- High Court litigation
- Magistrate’s Court litigation
With affordable pricing. Contact us for a consultation
In order to avoid unnecessary disputes it is advisable to have a contract drawn professionally.Our professional expertise in drawing up and tailoring any type of written contract offers you the convenience of:
- Ensuring that both parties to the agreement are fully aware of the contents of the agreement
- Establishing transparency between the parties;
- Creating and maintaining trust between parties; and
- Avoiding unnecessary disputes between parties.
We can assist with the drafting, review, editing, updating and execution of the following contracts (without limitation):
- Antenuptial Contracts
- Cohabitation agreements
- Association agreements
- Subscription agreements
- Share Sale and Share Buy-Back agreements
- Supplier agreements
- Executive – and Non-Executive Director Service Level agreements
- Licensing and royalty agreements
- Cession agreements
- Credit agreements
- Construction works contracts
- Contracts of employment
- Contracts of lease (commercial and residential)
- Contracts of sale (movable and immoveable property)
- Franchise agreements
- Joint ventures
- Loan and financing agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Pledge and Surety agreements
- Service contracts and retainer agreements
- Shareholders agreements
- Sale of business agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Terms and conditions of service or sale